Monday, December 10, 2007

Tis the Season...


Holiday Card production has begun!

We always try to take a quirky photo of all four of us...not the standard posed picture of the kids...for our cards.

This year I decided that, since I took the Handmade Pledge, I should make our cards rather than order them.

I had an assembly line set up on the kitchen table most of the weekend which involved...
a paper cutter, a 20' tall stack of pretty papers, double sided tape, scissors, coffee, a ruler, 2 kids, markers, envelopes, an address book and yummy snacks!

We are almost finished...just a few more messages to write.

Then stamps.

I love the feeling of sending all of those personal messages of joy out to all the folks we love.
Anticipation of our cards reaching their destination...Mixed with the triumph of accomplishing it yet again.



No comments: