Monday, December 03, 2007

Whimsy...




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the holidays this year I created a new listing in the shop just for custom Whimsy hats.
I get a bunch of custom requests every year from folks with great color ideas...so I hope this will help streamline that process.
It will allow anyone to purchase the 'custom hat' listing
and then tell me exactly what colors and sizes they want when they checkout.
No need to buy one of the existing listings and then wonder if I will know to make it custom...

If anyone is interested, because of their popularity, the wait for hats right now is 7-10 days. I'd like to have my last Christmas order in no later than 12/14... just to be sure it will arrive in time.

So if you're considering an order...don't delay!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our sweet friend Hanna models a Whimsy hat...

No comments: