Friday, October 19, 2007

The Converted...


(Cute photos of my boys which are completely unrelated to this post. Kai is a frog and Luke is a dog for Halloween this year)



I have completely sucked two of my dearest friends in to the world of sewing. It all began very innocently with a simple sewing lesson here and there, then some simple gifts.

Now, they are full fledged sew-a-holics, fabric-o-philes, project-a-thoner's.

I didn't realize how badly I wanted a little sewing company until I got a taste of it...It has become my primary goal to keep them on the side of the converted. It shouldn't be too hard though...once you've been bitten by the sewing bug how can you go back?! You will never look at another cute bag, blanket, curtain, top or potholder without thinking... 'I could SO make that...and I could make it delectable!'

No comments: